Disaster Planning for Residents in Memphis
There are several important parts of business management in Memphis, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most important. However, these plans typically focus on things like emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will also include facilities.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, designed with property owners and managers in mind, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a complimentary assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid South!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to create an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.